Sunday, January 31, 2010

still above the clouds

blog #3 of the on goings of my life. Maybe since I have started brand new in texas than I figured why not start a brand new blog like a new chapter. Plus having both a palm pre and a bb tour it makes it easy to switch in between blogs. I'll reserve the exclusivity of this blog to my pre....anyway. Here I am, in the south east point of texas which I now call home. I'm living with the man I'm in love with. I haven't even been able to say "I love you" yet but you can thank my previous chaos involving that statement for that. I did however just tell him he was my "everything" while drowsy last night and after he got me a glass of iced tea. So I tink that counts even more than I love you does. Besides that I no longer am living anywher near my fam, but instead am surrounded by his. And this I love because they are all awesome people that already give me unconditional love and support. This place is more country than I could ever handle. Especially for my hip hop soul. But then again that's what love is. Accepting all of it. And appreciating it too. But I haven't gotten my dose of some good hip hop. Even working with the technology of cell phones and all, and now doing sales for that, I haven't found or made the time to look for a good performance anywher near. As a person, I've become both meaner and ruthless when it comes to dealing with those that just refuse to help themselves. Wireless customers included. Which is beginning to make it a frustrating experience working in this city of mcallen, where the majority fall into that category. Coming from the yuma store was like preparation.

No comments:

Post a Comment