Tuesday, March 29, 2011

DaBate goes on....and da beat goes on....

Facebook etiquette. Could this be something that everyone in the world must read before even signing up for an account. I guess if there was such a rule, then, a person would feel restricted in what they could and could not type out to the world. So I guess this goes more in the file that is marked "being conciderate". Most facebook postings are not well thought out, revised drafts that have been read out loud,and posted with a good grade. FB is spontanous as f*ck. Now this brings me to something that Martin, my dearest beloved boyfriend, has mentioned. "Facebook is just a way to wreck someone and their relationships with others". How true. Let's talk about family. I currently have two brother in laws that are in odds with eachother over FB postings that have to do with what one feels is inconciderate of another's 'feelings'. This is in my last post...about the quickie engagement to a jane doe nobody knows. If some 'bachelor' pics werent blasted all over fb..that well, just showed how not included the other brother was. Then more pics of a certain s.o's spring break popped all over and again, more aggravation. Not at all intended to be...but...thank you FB. I admit, I was not so much on FB until 2010. 2009 was full of party pics with my yuma friends....but nothing scandalous.And once I moved here...MY FB world went into a new era "Being conciderate of Martin". I mean, he doesnt even have a FB. He refuses. And I love mine because it keeps me connected to 80% of the world that lives far from me. The most important person in my life, besides myself, is Martin. So now, my life including fb postings are with concideration to him. I dont do anything that will make him angry..on purpose. Recently, it's not what my friends post..but what family is posting. like siblings. like it's ok to post certain things and not get an angry phone call regarding it. Why post it to the world and not let a more important person know...since it's more of a personal matter. ahhh..it's a neverending debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment